Focus your marketing plan with a marketing campaign to attract your target audience.
Marketing for your practice includes creating, sharing, and executing a promotion, offer, or educational topic. Keep your practice top of mind with campaigns that motivate your current and potential patients. Furthermore, as a small business, it is essential to pick campaign topics which will resonate with your practice and your target audience.
Creating an effective marketing campaign is dependent on how well you understand the needs of your target audience. Ask yourself these questions:
- Who is my target audience?
- What eye care needs do they have?
- What is the most common diagnosis within this target audience?
Traditional & Digital
Traditional marketing includes posters, postcards, print ads, billboards, and brochures. Typically this is more successful at reaching a local audience and is what many people think of when they think about marketing.
Digital marketing includes websites, social media, online ads, Facebook ads, eblasts, youtube videos, and more. Furthermore, digital marketing is an interactive form of marketing which allows businesses to interact with consumers and provides the precise number of interactions.
Expert Tip: Use both traditional and digital marketing within every marketing campaign. Traditional marketing helps eye care practices reach local audiences, while digital marketing keeps up with the digital environment of today’s world.
Increase patient readiness for your product and treatment recommendations with customized print & digital marketing campaigns. Not sure where to get started? Here are ten steps for creating your marketing plan!
Steps to Creating a Marketing Campaign:
- Strategy: Your strategy is what you want to do! Typically, most successful when directly related to business goals and objectives.
- Mission statement: What you are trying to accomplish and why?
- Target market: Who you are trying to reach?
- Competitive analysis: What are you up against?
- Unique features: What do you have that no one else does?
- Pricing: What is your promotional pricing?
- Plan: What communication channels and promotional messages will you use to get the attention of your target market?
- Budget: How much money will you allocate for each part of your marketing plan?
- Action list: What specific steps do you need to take to achieve your marketing strategy
- Measurement: How will you measure your success?
The Innexus team will guide you through the process of designing a marketing plan to fit your needs. Additionally, your Innexus Success Coach will be standing by to assist with your program, coordinate custom projects, and offer expertise for any practice marketing initiative!Brand Development, Content Development, Marketing